This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Hove (Brighton UK), Mayfair (London UK) & Online
- Working in the corporate world taught me the incredible pressures people face in balancing their work (pressure, performance and career development) and their life (relationships, energy, time, space, self-care).
- Working as a management consultant (and setting up my own business) taught me first hand about the challenges that smaller businesses and entrepreneurs face daily on almost every level in all areas of life.
- Working with children taught me about the impact of childhood experiences, the importance of taking time to play, and the value of making mistakes.
- Working with adults with learning disabilities gave me compassion and gratitude for the one short life we are all gifted, and a thorough appreciation for the uniqueness and universal qualities we all possess.
- Working in Learning and Development and project management showed me that awareness, growth, communication skills and the harnessing of peoples personal powers and passions are the real keys to successful relationships and projects.
After becoming a certified CIPD learning and development practitioner, I trained as a Strategic Intervention and Transformational Coach, a clinical hypnotherapist and an NLP practitioner, and I use these skills along with my personal strengths and and passions to deliver a rich, flexible, powerful and practical approach in my coaching and consultancy practice.
I have invested in learning from some of the best teachers in the world. The CIPD, Animas, Tony Robbins, Cloe Madanes, Dr Menis Yousry and Dr John Butler amongst many others. Even with these incredible experiences and transfers of knowledge, my education never stops. As part of my continuing professional development, I am always exploring fresh, practical tools and resources, and gathering learnings and inspiration from a variety of topics like Business, Leadership, Neuroscience, Mindfulness, Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Neuro-linguistic Programming and more.