This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Saffron Walden, Essex
I’m a transformational coach, mentor and body liberation activist. I’m also queer, fat positive, sex positive, an intersectional feminist and Mum to two free-range children.
Through 1:1 self-empowerment coaching, I help LGBTQ+ folks and allies to reconnect to their personal power, take up space and impact the world in ways they've never dreamt of.
You might be feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or squished into a life that is not quite what you had in mind. Perhaps you’re tired of feeling like you’re too much and not enough all at the same time. Anxiety, depression and stress might be all too familiar bi-products of unresolved trauma, societal oppression or limiting beliefs. Being stuck in a self-destructive cycle can lead to burn-out and keep you playing small.
Whether you’re looking to work on specific areas or your life as a whole, I can support you in any of the following:
- Gaining clarity on your life purpose allowing you to take meaningful steps towards making your dreams a reality
- Creating a better work/life balance, increasing your passion and productivity and giving you the freedom to do more of the things you love
- Increasing your confidence, self-esteem and self-worth to enable you to ask for what you need
- Releasing unresolved trauma safely
- Having a more fulfilling career that’s aligned with your ideals
- Setting and maintaining boundaries in new or existing relationships to ensure they bring you joy and you avoid drama
- Surrounding yourself with a community of like-minded people, where you can make meaningful connections
- Incorporating self-compassion and radical self-care into your daily life to help avoid overwhelm and burn-out. (No bath bombs here, promise!)
- Rediscovering and rebuilding a relationship with your body
Before working with a new 1:1 client, I always like to offer a complimentary 60-minute Self-Empowerment Breakthrough Session to ensure there is a great fit between the life you’re looking to create and the work I love to do. To book your session, please visit my website: gemkennedy.com