At any time you are registered as a Coach on this website, you represent, warrant and agree to the following:
- You will not make any misrepresentations nor will you create a misleading name or listing.
- You will provide correct and accurate representations of your skills, certifications, qualifications, background and other information and will maintain and update all such information to keep it true and accurate, current and complete.
- You will not provide any medical or mental health advice or other advice or information which may only be lawfully rendered or provided by a licensed professional. As such, you will not provide any medical or legal information unless you are a licensed professional in good standing in the relevant field of expertise and you abide by all relevant laws, rules and regulations, including, without limitation rules of ethics and professional responsibility.
- You must exercise a high standard of care, as you would in a similar transaction not conducted through the internet, or to the standard of care mandated by the professional associations for which you are a member, whichever is higher.
- You agree that all interaction and correspondence shall be respectful, and shall under no circumstances be abusive, derogatory, defamatory, sexist, racist, illegal or false.
- You will keep all information received from or about any User of this website, be it directly or indirectly, as completely confidential, and shall not disclose this information to anyone without the permission of the User. Exceptions to this are situations where: (a) you are required by law; (b) an imminent risk to someone may be involved; or (c) you have express permission from Emotiquo.
- You will abide by the Board Certified Coach (BCC) Code of Ethics, regardless of having the BCC certification or any other affiliations or credentials.
Also refer to Marketplace Terms & Conditions.